PALOMÉ, VALLNORD and CALDEA
Ski Andorra & Thermal Water Hotel Offer | Hotel Palomé Vallnord Caldea
Accommodation, ski pass and tickets to Caldea, staying two nights at Palomé, a charming hotel located at the foot of VALLNORD in Andorra.
Ten good reasons to visit Andorra
Practice skiing in Andorra taking advantage of the exceptional offer of accommodation, ski pass and thermal water Hotel Palomé, Vallnord i the Caldea
1. A whole country where to practise skiing. 303 km of runs on two skiable domains: GRANDVALIRA and VALLNORD.
2. The highest density of ski lifts in the world: compared to the 468 km2 surface area of the country.
3. Always a ski resort nearby. Wherever you stay, access to the ski resorts will always be close by. The distance between the capital and the farthermost slopes is only 28 km.
4. Huge range in the ski offer, with 183 runs. Ski for all and the latest technology in all mechanical equipment.
5. Guaranteed snow throughout the season. The altitude of the resorts ranges between 1,500 and 2,640 metres. Snow is guaranteed on 54% of the domain by more than 1,300 snow cannons and our great experience in grooming the runs.
6. An exceptional accommodation offer. The best in the Pyrenees, with over 32,500 beds and excellent value for money.
7. Great expertise. All the instructors in the ski schools and the majority of technical operators (ski patrollers, groomers, snow cannon operators…) is fully qualified. Training, whatever the level of responsibilities, is one of the top-priorities in the Andorra ski resorts.
8. Varied après-ski. Everyone in the family will be able to spend their free-time on different sports, or on cultural or leisure activities.
9. The largest shopping centre in Europe, open 7 days a week. With more than 1,500 shops and boutiques, you are sure to find what you are looking for. Design and luxury, fashion, jewellery, electronic goods or pharmacy, everything is sold with lower tax.
10. Consumers’ patronage. Since 1957 when the first ski resort was created in the Principality, our customers have remained loyal to our rendezvous year after year. They appreciate our competence and the friendliness with which Andorra welcomes its guests.